The CMO is a new established key position within the company and one of vital importance in terms of building brand perception, long-term focus in activities to build brand equity and securing return on brand investments making Baum Und Pferdgartens ambitions possible.
The CMO is responsible for leading PR, Marketing and SoMe globally. Baum Und Pferdgarten is on a mission to grow its DTC business through investments in baumundpferdgarten.com and global brand moments including shows, pop ups and brand events. The CMO will become the 360- communication lead connecting all channel activities and brand moments with the consumer mindset to drive brand equity & awareness globally.
Developing and implementing PR & Marketing strategy with both short- and long-term focus is key, and in this balance, you will secure full alignment with the brand vision, seasonal messages, and values across all touch points. In a world where content is king you bring forward all annual and seasonal content needs from Creative Director, E-Commerce, and Wholesale to ensure a 360- degree coverage that cater the consumer needs.
As CMO you will be managing social media team, Global PR team & Marketing team. You will report directly to the CEO and be part of the management team. Your most important colleagues are the Creative Directors, Head of eCommerce and Head of sales.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead tone of voice.
- Collaborate with the key departments to identify new opportunities and perception gaps to tackle with brand projects and to drive brand equity & awareness globally. Secure global brand moments that can elevate perception and bring the Baum Und Pferdgarten customer closer to the product and DNA of Baum und Pferdgarten.
- Drive the development, ideation and strategic thinking of best-in-class marketing solutions and creative concepts in terms of brand collaborations, promotions, and seasonal campaigns.
- Lead shows and Communications.
- Work closely with Ecommerce regarding loyalty program.
- Develop Baum CRM to become best in class.
- Analyze and evaluate the results and implement key learnings accordingly.
- Manage budgets and costs.
- Lead Communication partners and Creative agency.
- Own and lead all communication across our digital platforms.
- Constructively and proactively contribute to the positive development of the marketing team – inform, collaborate, and utilize the capabilities of the full team.
You will be expected to deliver on agreed targets – and secure ownership with rest of the leadership team when needed.
Your KPI’s sit on:
- Maintain and deliver on the targeted projects and brand moments.
- Secure full integrity with CEO and with leadership team.
- Consumer centric mindset to meet the DTC success criteria.
- Work proactively to continuously develop your own skills and that of the marketing team.
The right person for this job holds a relevant Business degree, is professionally fluent in written and spoken English – but equally important has the documented strong business acumen and marketing experience on senior level. You have 5-7 years proven track record in marketing, brand management and campaign planning – preferable 2-3 of these from the apparel luxury goods industry.
You are digitally savvy with 35 % of Baum Und Pferdgarten’s distribution being digital already – and you can work efficiently in a virtual and digitalized reality. You bring aesthetic understanding and excellent sense of luxury shopping behavior, and you can analyze and understand the mind of our consumer.
You are used to add structure to chaos – as it sometimes is in growth environments – and remain clear and focused on your communication both internal as well as external.
- A natural self-starter, confident in communication, responsive and a competent negotiator.
- You are persistent, committed.
- Innovative and creative mindset.
- Positive and optimistic – demonstrates a positive and team orientated approach to solving challenges.
- Tenacity and discipline – ability to execute and deliver on agreed objectives.
- Strong relationship builder – develops and nurture good relations to partners and co- workers.
- Dares to lead – finds it easy to take the initiative.
- Emotional intelligence. Asks quality questions – demonstrates curiosity, listens actively, and can take in consumer input to help develop business as well as people.
- Passion. Passionate about the products and services we sell. Ability to let enthusiasm shine through in every conversation!
- Enthusiasm. Stays positive - even during the most difficult times!
- Flexibility. Is receptive, responsive, and ready to adapt when required!
- Hard working. Does not wait for business to come by itself … goes after it!
- Ambitious. Defines specific stretched goals, achievable yet challenging.
- Commitment. In it for the long run – it is about more than just closing the deal!
- Persistent. Does not give up and keeps at it. Looks for new solutions when relevant!
- You have a good overview of all marketing channels and understand how each channel is used most effectively.
- You are commercially strong and can define value propositions as well as USP’s.
- You are a skilled project manager who can prioritize marketing activities and campaigns without losing focus on the long-term marketing agenda.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All CVs and applications submitted must be written in English. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
UnikRecruitment is assisting Baum und Pferdgarten with this process. For further information about this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard at UnikRecruitment by phone +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. No knowledge of the candidate’s identity will be given to Baum und Pferdgarten without his or her prior acceptance.