- successful contemporary fashion brand
Founded in 1999, Baum und Pferdgarten is an international fashion brand that has experienced strong and profitable growth over the past 10 years.
Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for a new International Sales Manager, reporting to the Head of International Sales, to join an ambitious and dynamic sales team of 6 people at their Copenhagen headquarters. As a dedicated brand ambassador you will play a key role in the development of the brand’s wholesale distribution taking the company into its next phase of future international growth.
Wholesale activities are operated from owned showrooms in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and through agents and distributors in the US, UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, and Japan. The brand creates four collections annually along with several exclusive capsules throughout the year.
- European wholesale activities – focusing on Germany, Holland, Belgium, France and Italy
- Budgeting, forecasting and following up with local sales partners & key accounts
- Planning sales in the markets mentioned above in cooperation with local sales partners
- Coordinating and scheduling showroom appointments ahead of sales campaigns
- Providing excellent service and support to key accounts
- Providing brand and collection training to staff
- Travelling approximately days 80 annually, including attending Paris Fashion Week 4 times annually
- 2-4 years relevant wholesale or retail sales experience with a good understanding of the luxury fashion market
- Able to think strategically and build plans to exploit new business opportunities
- Able to cooperate with different people across a range of cultures and nationalities
- Strong negotiating and creative problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong networking skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German and French are a plus
- You are a self-starter who possess a commercial mind-set and gets a kick out of exceeding sales targets
- You are independent, passionate, energetic, and highly competitive
- You are proactive and enthusiastic, a role model for others in your team
- You have a mature, informal and calm personality
- You are empathetic with strong emotional intelligence
- You are loyal and a good sparring partner
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
At Baum und Pferdgarten we offer you an opportunity to be a part of our inspiring and growing brand with ambitious plans for international expansion. Responsible for the wholesale sales in major European markets, you will play a key part in this journey. You will be joining a successful sales team with a proven track record, and exceptional knowledge and understanding of the fashion landscape. Remuneration will reflect your qualifications and experience.
All CVs and applications submitted must be written in English. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible.
UnikRecruitment is assisting Baum und Pferdgarten with this process. For further information about this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard at UnikRecruitment by phone +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. No knowledge of the candidate’s identity will be given to Baum und Pferdgarten without his or her prior acceptance.