ARE YOU THE ONE?
Bloomingville is an international, fast growing company – designing, developing and selling unique and exclusive products worldwide within the home décor industry. Bloomingville is located in Ikast, Denmark, and has approx. 85 employees at the headquarter and more than 60 agents and distributors all over the world, working to deliver happy changes to the everyday designer.
Do you thrive in surroundings driven by fast execution, you will fit right in.
With reference to the Area Sales Manager, Nordic, you will play an important role in reaching the ambitious goals of the sales department. Situated in our HQ, you will secure sales in Norway with the rest of the Nordic team. The strategy is based on determined growth and you will through an aggressive sales approach seek and sign up with new accounts and must expect great travel activity in that respect. You will naturally receive a strong back-up function from the internal sales division.
- Growth with existing customers
- Growth with new customers
- Outreach sales
- Sales through customer visits, phone calls and emails
- Sales of main collections
- Sales of campaigns & Christmas collections
- Supplementary sales
- Follow-ups on customers
- Follow-ups on the shop-in-shop solutions
- Sales of concept solutions
- Participating in relevant trade fair.
- You are a strong and consistent reseller
- You are energetic and ambitious
- You have great commercial understanding
- You prove yourself with a high capacity to take on new challenges
- You are an outgoing “hunter”, thriving with seeking, establishing and developing new customer relations
- You work independently, structured, and with a well-developed sense for the details
- You are not afraid of making the first move and you are passionate about reaching your goals
- You are a hard-working and loyal team player, who thrives in a high-energetic and dynamic sales environment
- You have excellent skills for analyzing and focusing on numbers and figures.
- A minimum of two years’ experience from a similar position – preferably from a large international company
- Speaks and writes Norwegian as well as English on a professional level
- Experienced in selling lifestyle products such as fashion, furniture or interior decorating
- Possesses an exhaustive knowledge of the Norwegian market
- Experience with Microsoft Office and any knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION is an advantage.
A highly attractive job opening in a young, trendy and fast going organization with great benefits. The position is fulltime, based in Ikast, starting as soon as possible. Expect salary by qualifications.
Send your application with photo, marked “Internal Sales, Norway”, to HR-manager, Rikke Hornshøj, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Area Sales Manager, James Gittins, +45 4422 0113.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!