GANNI is growing rapidly; we have newly established offices in New York and London and are opening a bunch of new retail stores globally. At the same time, we are connecting the company digitally on all levels and driving innovative projects to take GANNI from a fashion company doing tech to a tech company doing fashion.
Therefore, we are looking for a passionate BI professional to join our Digital team and help us take our factual foundation to a whole new level. We work with Microsoft Power BI so this domain should be absolutely home turf.
As our new BI Manager you get the keys to the datawarehouse and will be responsible for building and maintaining data flows, introducing new AI-based data sources from innovate market players and managing the transition towards omnichannel / unified commerce. You will be end-to-end responsible for the development work with external suppliers as well as the anchoring in the organization globally. To do this you need strong technical and communicative skills.
As GANNI is a young, fast growing company you will be able to shape your position and have a high degree of influence on your tasks - and not be the 7th version of the same role in a steady business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Datawarehouse development and maintenance
- Building dashboards and implementation in organization (master classes)
- Introduction of new data sources e.g. AI, ML etc.
- Relevant supplier relationships
- Continuous improvement of user experience with a mobile focus
- Ad hoc Projects
We imagine that:
- You hold a relevant technical degree but could also be self-schooled
- You have deep knowledge of Power BI, DAX and Azure
- You might have worked for a Business Intelligence company or in a similar position elsewhere
- You have solid communications and project management skills
- You have a good eye for user experience and visual layout
- You are detail oriented
- You have a mobile first mindset
- You have a can-do attitude
- You are structured, service minded and detail oriented
- You are proactive, independent, trustworthy and easy going
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send us your CV and application as soon as possible!
Start as soon as possible
IT and Digital Development
Director, Digital Development & Data Management
Ganni is a Danish brand dealing in ready-to-wear clothes. The brand mostly focuses on girls. Ganni was started by Ditte and Nicolaj Reffstrup.