- fast-growing and international lifestyle brand
Our customer is a dynamic, fast-growing company with a unique, international lifestyle concept. Innovation and focus on Scandinavian design for an international consumer have been central elements to the development and success of this company and its brand.
The styles and collections are developed at the headquarters in Aarhus and distributed globally through own concept stores, wholesale partners and E-commerce. The company offers integrated marketing communication and innovative product offerings to support the sales in all distribution channels.
As part of a successful and ambitious, international expansion, our customer is looking for a new Marketing Manager, reporting to the CEO of the company.
The responsibilities are:
- To ensure implementation of marketing strategies across all distribution channels.
- To lead and launch innovative marketing concepts for existing and new markets.
- To ensure alignment across the organization of all marketing activities.
- To coordinate and implement go-to-market strategies for existing and new products or concepts.
- To manage and develop 5 employees in the Marketing Department.
- To be a driver in the development of the brand in search for new customers in new markets.
- To monitor and optimize the performance of the different marketing activities.
You will work closely with the management of the company and have the personality and competencies to be a proactive member of the management team of the company.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
The Marketing Manager must have an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset, combined with empathetic skills second to none.
Ideally, you have worked in environments closely to the CEO of the company, where the owners also are involved in the business. The coming Marketing Manager must fit into a culture of excellence and passion and act proactively in an agile environment.
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience from FMCG, fashion / lifestyle brands or advertising agencies.
- A proven track record of driving marketing activities in international environments.
- Great project management skills, showing initiative and prioritization of marketing activities and campaigns – without losing the focus on long-term marketing agendas.
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and skills to translate this into specific marketing actions.
- Experienced with business development and a strong sense for new business opportunities.
- Skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have excellent people skills and a natural role model to people around you.
- You are a positive and empathetic person.
- You are loyal and a good sparring-partner to management.
- You possess a commercial mind-set and are a skilled, proactive problem solver.
- You are a team player with focus on leadership and development.
- You are a creative, proactive and solution-oriented person, who creates energy and enthusiasm.
WE ARE OFFERING
- An attractive and very interesting job in a young, successful and fast-growing company.
- A job where you will play a very central role on the growth journey of the company.
- Good colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial, fueled by healthy values.
- Remuneration package at competitive level and according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists the company with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or hers prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language.
Closing date for application is asap.