- New and central position in Multi-brand Fashion House
Since 2015 New Nordic Brand House has grown from 1 to 3 fashion brands, that are sold all over Europe. We deliver fashion for both men and women and ensure good products at competitive prices. Even though the target groups of the brands are different, the brands all represent modern fashion and high quality.
In 2009 the brand Signal was acquired by the management of the company together with a group of private investors. By the end of 2009, the company moved from Gilleleje to our new premises in Kvistgård close to Copenhagen. See www.signal-clothing.com.
In 2015 our 2nd brand, co’couture, was started. We strive to provide the customers of co’couture with an updated look, using a mix of edgy details and delicate, quality fabrics – for every girl who wants to follow fashion while also looking unique. See www.cocouture.dk.
Our 3rd and new premium brand, BLANCHE, was launched in 2017 and at the same time we changed our name to New Nordic Brand House (www.nn-brandhouse.com). The journey of BLANCHE, focused on sustainability, is driven by our desire to offer existing and new customers the opportunity to have a sustainable wardrobe. For more information, cf. www.blanchecph.com.
Due to our growth strategy, we are now looking for a hands-on and proactive, internationally oriented E- Commerce Manager, referring to the CEO of New Nordic Brand House. This position is very central, and you will be the driver of the development of our online BtC sales and later also be involved in sales to our marketplaces. You will have great influence and responsibility, according to your results. You will work at our headquarters in Kvistgård.
The position as E-Commerce Manager is very attractive and a strategically important part of the development at New Nordic Brand House. You will be responsible for the development of E-Commerce for all our brands and must be able to work cross organizational with Sales, IT and Marketing and external partners related to our BtC online sales. You will have these responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of our E-Commerce strategy, game plans and online marketing, supporting the growth strategy of each brand.
- Daily operation and optimization of our BtC online sales and digital marketing.
- Management of E-Commerce and online projects.
- Build and develop strong relationships with stakeholders and key business partners.
- Experienced E-commerce Manager with strong sales and marketing skills, ideally from international fashion or lifestyle companies.
- Experience with optimizing the value chain within E-commerce and online marketing.
- Experience with SEO/SEM and the use of digital tools – you can understand and translate data into actions.
- You can identify and choose the right external collaboration partners.
- You have the skills to manage E-Commerce and online marketing projects and tasks.
- Commercial mind-set and a skilled problem solver.
- Analytically strong with a proven track-record within E-commerce and with P&L responsibility.
- Master English verbally and in writing at a high level (company language).
- You are structured, detail oriented and still able to multi-task.
- You have a mature, informal and calm personality.
- You are a positive and empathetic person with strong relational skills.
- You are a proactive and solution-oriented person.
- You are ambitious and result driven.
- You are a skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally.
- You are loyal and a good sparring-partner to management.
- You master English verbally and in writing at a high level (company language).
WE ARE OFFERING
- A significant and very central role on the future growth journey of a successful Multi-brand Fashion House.
- An attractive and interesting job in a growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Great and dedicated colleagues that are dedicated and dynamic.
- Remuneration package at a competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists New Nordic Brand House with this recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to New Nordic Brand House without his or her prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language.
We encourage you to apply as quickly as possible - we will be interviewing candidates as we receive applications. Closing date for application is asap.