Have you set your sights on a creative role in a market-leading company? Look no further – this is your chance to join a strong outdoor apparel brand.
As our new designer, you will create initial concepts that are easily translated into wearable and functional designs, allowing our end users – the hunters – to focus on nothing but the hunt.
Outfit International A/S – 40 years of superior clothing
In Greve, your base is our open-plan office, which you share with your team – product developers, a sourcer, buyer and design manager – as well as our marketing department. Here, you play a central role in the presentation of our brand Härkila as you bring together inspiration and input to conceptualize innovative designs that support our overall brand identity.
In this position, you get to be truly innovative. You introduce new design initiatives, always collaborating with your team to secure coherence in collections – and to ensure that every collection meets our brand aesthetic.
Design contemporary and no-nonsense styles
Your main responsibility will be to design styles and initial concepts. You sketch about 60-70 styles per collection in Illustrator and work closely with the design manager to launch 2 seasonal collections.
We are always looking to take our designs to the next level in terms of functionality and technology. Keeping this in mind, your primary tasks will be to:
- Gather information from sales colleagues, agents and hunters and use this input in your designs
- Achieve cost and aesthetic goals for styles alongside our product developers and sourcer
- Generate tech packs with clear silhouette, detail sheets and trim information to overseas factories
- Create the layout for presentations and edit styles and spec sheets in Navision
- Travel to production partners and trade shows to control production and identify trends
As you travel to Asia at least twice annually, attend outdoor fairs in Europe or simply journey to find inspiration in natural environments, you can except 20-35 travel days a year.
Bring us into a more innovative future
You get to travel around the world and create practical and usable items in a technically challenging field. Simply put: You will be a central part of a pioneering company, ready to take a relatively conservative outdoor clothing market towards an innovative future.
Experienced and organised designer
- You are an Adobe whizz – you have excellent skills in primarily Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- You have a creative eye, but you never lose sight of the commercial side, and you can work in a cost sensitive environment
- You know good layout, and everything you touch looks aesthetically pleasing
- You organize and prioritize your workload with ease to meet team goals and deadlines, and you enjoy collaborating with colleagues from different departments
- You speak fluent English – Danish is an advantage
Have we hit the mark?
Then apply straight away by sending your CV and cover letter to us. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to call Adina at 43 41 40 84.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Outfit International A/S
Outfit International A/S designs, develops and distributes specialised clothing, footwear and equipment primarily for hunting. We currently employ around 80 employees, just under 70 in Denmark, and includes sales companies in respectively Germany, Russia and Norway. In addition, Outfit International A/S is represented by local sales agents in most of Europe and has overall sales representation in 16 European countries as well as Canada and Russia.
The company's brands are sold in more than 2,300 stores in more than 40 countries worldwide.
If you have any questions, please contact
As soon as possible