- Development of E-commerce in a global fast-growing fashion Company
Rabens Saloner is a dynamic and creative Danish fashion brand with a passion for the impressive craftsmanship of the East.
We are looking for a hands-on and proactive, internationally oriented E-Commerce Manager to be the driver of our start and development of online sales. As a key figure at Rabens Saloner you will have great influence and responsibility according to your results. You will be referring directly to the management of Rabens Saloner and work closely together with our PR and sales team.
The position as E-Commerce Manager is new and strategically important for the future development of Rabens Saloner. You will be in charge of the development of E-Commerce and the establishment of a strong cross-organizational cooperation with PR, marketing, sales and external partners related to our future online sales and marketing activities. You will have these responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of our E-Commerce strategy, game plans and online marketing, supporting Rabens Saloner’s growth strategy.
- To ensure consistency and robustness in E-Commerce projects.
- Being a proactive sparring partner for the management at Rabens Saloner.
- To add strong E-Commerce skills to Rabens Saloner and develop our online position.
- Manage E-Commerce and online marketing projects and ensure P&L overview - be responsible for results.
- Management of E-Commerce and online projects.
- Build strong relationships with key business partners.
- You are an experienced E-Commerce Manager with strong sales and marketing skills.
- You have relevant experience from a fashion or lifestyle company, involved in both wholesale and retail. You understand the dynamics in the fashion industry.
- You understand the entire value chain within E-Commerce.
- You are an empathetic person with strong relational skills.
- You have a ”can-do” attitude with the skills to start and finish projects according to plan.
- You are detail oriented and still able to multi-task.
- You have experience working in an international company with strong growth.
- BtC E-Commerce experience from an international environment.
- Experience with optimizing the value chain within E-Commerce and online marketing.
- Experience with development and execution of E-Commerce strategies and game plans and online marketing.
- Experience with SoMe og SEO/SEM and the use of digital tools – you can translate data into actions.
- You can identify and choose the right external collaboration partners to Rabens Saloner.
- Commercial mind-set and a skilled problem solver.
- Skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally.
- Analytically strong with a proven track-record within E-Commerce and with P&L responsibility.
- Master English verbally and in writing at a high level (company language).
- You master to keep calm in a busy environment.
- You are a positive and empathetic person with strong relational skills.
- You are a creative, proactive and solution-oriented person, who creates good energy and enthusiasm.
- You are loyal and a good sparring partner.
- You are a good project leader with strong skills to act in a flat, fast-growing organization.
WE ARE OFFERING
- An attractive and interesting job in a fast-growing company.
- Playing a significant and very central role on the future growth journey of Rabens Saloner.
- Great colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial.
- Remuneration package at competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists Rabens Saloner with the recruitment process. Rabens Saloner will have no knowledge of the identity of the candidate without his or hers prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job written in English.
Closing date for application is asap.