- with analytical skills and respect for details and deadlines
Based on an early initiative to reinterpret the traditional rubber raincoat in a contemporary way, Rains has, since 2012, grown into an accomplished international rainwear brand mixing function with fashion.
In addition to waterproof outerwear, Rains offers a line of waterproof bags and accessories. Rains is continuously inspired by Scandinavian weather and Nordic aesthetics. Each Rains collection is set with intentions to both honor and challenge traditional perceptions of rainwear and provide evidence that rainy weather is always an opportunity for displaying personal style.
Due to our strong growth internationally and to support our supply chain responsible, we now have a new position as Logistics Coordinator. Working base is at our headquarters in Skejby / Aarhus.
- Prepare and complete monthly purchase orders for our factories
- Plan and co-ordinate transportation of Rains products from China and manage the timely flow to our warehouse. Prepare shipping details and register data in our ERP system
- Co-ordinate transportation to Rains subsidiaries from headquarter and prepare documents
- Negotiate and bench mark freight rates (sea/air/rail and road) and place bookings with freight forwarders
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Communicate daily with suppliers regarding forecasts, capacities, leadtimes, deadlines and shipping
- Maintaining master data of collections in ERP
- Monitoring stock levels
- Supporting the supply chain responsible with day-to-day tasks
- Experience from the shipping industry/freight forwarder within sea, air is preferable
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Experience with Navision / Business Central and Spy is an advantage
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal skills – in Danish as well as English
- The ideal candidate is mentally strong, has analytical skills and deep respect for details and deadlines
- From a cultural perspective, we are looking for an informal, easy going, hands-on, team-oriented person with positive drive
- An urge to do things better today than yesterday
- UnikRecruitment assists Rains with the recruitment process. For further information, please contact Michael Kjærgaard at phone +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.