Commercial, graphic textile designer to an international company
We are looking for a commercial, graphic textile designer with up to 3 years’ experience, knowhow and creative ideas, preferably coming from the contemporary fashion segment area.
We would highly value your commercial approach to design and trends and your experience in the industry as in this role you will be part of the design process for clothing and accessories for the fashion industry – from idea to sale.
We would want you to be able to hit the ground running and be able to adapt to mainly one of our key customers and their positioning in the market, but in time also different brands could be possible.
- Development and designing of new prints and patterns for textiles in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Color- and style changes.
- Research and development of trends for use in the collections.
- Participation in customer-meetings.
- You are proficient at using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Up to 3 years’ experience as a graphic textile designer or similar
- Be fluent in Spanish. Since we have many languages in the office, also in the design team, English is needed as well. Another language as German or Dutch will not be mandatory, but an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Suitable commercial graphic textile design qualifications
- You are independent and proactive, and passionate about prints and the visual expression.
We can offer an exciting job in a dynamic and international, young company, where you can make your mark on the future success.
We have good working environments with lunch arrangement, free fruit, tea and coffee during the day.
The workplace will be at our address in Kolding.
Accession by agreement.
Please upload your CV and application - please in English - as soon as possible by using this LINK.
We would ask you please to upload a PDF-file showing some of your graphic skills, too.
If you have any questions to the job Design Manager Davide de Leo will be reachable by phone +45 2560 6630 between 9 AM and 3 PM. (In English)
Trademark Textiles A/S produces, designs and sells fashion apparel and accessories to fashion companies in Europe. We have factories in the Far East and offices with our own staff there. We are 45 employees in Denmark and 25 in the Far East. www.trademarktex.com