- fast-growing and international lifestyle brand
Rains is a dynamic, fast-growing company with a unique, international lifestyle concept. Rains is a merge of performance wear, street style and trend. Classic minimalistic Scandinavian aesthetic with focus on sophisticated and understated details have been central elements to the development and success of the company and its brand.
The styles and collections are developed at the headquarters in Aarhus and distributed globally through own concept stores, wholesale partners and E-commerce. The company offers integrated marketing communication and innovative product offerings to support the sales in all distribution channels.
At Rains we now have a vacancy as Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover) to be closed asap.
You will work closely together with the Marketing Manager, as well as the rest of the marketing team across the 3 revenue streams of Rains: Retail stores wholesale and E-commerce.
- Develop marketing and communication material according to plan.
- Ongoing graphic development across our revenue streams.
- Design new landing pages, newsletters, POS material etc. according to visual concepts.
- Update image bank.
- Assist management team with presentation material.
- Support the Design department in the visualization of the brand on styles e.g. hang tags and labels.
- +3 years’ experience as Graphic Designer.
- Solid skills within visual and graphic design.
- Experience with graphical design to support the brand, both online and offline.
- Expert in the use of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Passionate, serviceminded and ambitious to create high-quality graphics.
- Self-driven and pragmatic with a proactive mindset.
- Take initiative and work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Creative and able to think outside the box.
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects simultaneously, finished according to plan and our standards.
- You create energy and enthusiasm among your colleagues.
WE ARE OFFERING
- An attractive position in a young, fast-growing company.
- Playing a significant and very central role in developing Rains as a lifestyle brand.
- To be part of a dedicated marketing team with 6 colleagues.
- Remuneration package at competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists Rains with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language. Closing date for application is asap.