We are looking for an ambitious and motivated woman sales representative to take care of our existing and future customers in Denmark.
You will be part of an ambitious team that together will take the Garment Project to new heights. We work hard to achieve our goals and are constantly striving to be the best in our field.
You report directly to our sales manager and will be responsible for handling all female customers in Denmark, Greenland & Faroe Island.
THE JOB WILL INCLUDE:
- Visit new and existing customers throughout the country.
- Develop strategy for key account customers
- Ensure that Garment Project is the preferred business partner of customers in our area
- Increase sales at existing customers
- Open up new customer collaborations
- Carry out our strategy
- Plan and implement events replenishment every week.
- Prepare budgets and follow up.
As a person, we expect you to work energetically, be competitive and strategic at the same time.
You are able to gather relevant market information and use it to make a difference for our business.
You have good negotiation, collaboration and communication skills and you understand the importance of achieving the Company’s goals. You have a background from the fashion industry where you have achieved solid Qualifications
- Driver’s license
- Experience in sales and management from a similar role will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the retail industry
- Solid business understanding and an analytical toolbox for follow-up on sales figures
- Experience in converting strategic goals into concrete initiatives
- Understanding of the fashion industry and our target group
APPLICATION DEADLINE 01.11-2020
SENT TO: KIM@GARMENTPROJECT.COM