ILLUM IT is on the hunt for an experienced ICT Operation Technician with strong skills within IT systems, project management and a will to drive operational efficiencies and innovation forward in our spectacular house of experiences. Could that be you?
As our new ICT Operation Technician, you will bring innovation and efficiencies to the IT Department in charge of business and technical services. You will be responsible for delivering new and enhancing existing services by embracing automation and continual service improvement across ILLUM. You can provide timely resolutions to incidents, service requests and problems and plan and perform changes according to ITIL.
To succeed in this role, we see that you are open to challenges and curious by nature to get acquainted with new things. At the same time, you have a structured approach to your work and can keep track of a large - and sometimes changeable - workload without losing track. You thrive on working with established processes and well-known methods but are also willing to challenge the status quo when you see that things can be done more efficiently.
You will refer to our Head of IT & Digitalisation and be a part of a dedicated IT team where we all do our best to contribute to the team's professional development and social well-being.
The position will include the following keyresponsibilities:
- Drive operational efficiencies by adopting innovation and automation and be a player in introducing the best self-service to our end-users.
- Work within a team to deliver new services into production, including upgrading and decommissioning.
- Demonstrate and foster a collaborative team approach and interact well with all functions and management.
We would like for you to have the following profile:
- You have extensive experience (5+ years) with operating and maintaining IT systems and infrastructure.
- You have experience working in a similar role in a corporate environment.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment with continual demands and changing priorities.
- You possess project management skills.
- You have a strong sense of structure and overview.
- We are an international house, which is why you need to be able to express yourself in English in both speech and writing.
- You are team-oriented and good at building relationships.
In addition, we also see that our new ICT Operation Technician possesses technical experience with:
- Microsoft Windows 10-11.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- Active Directory.
- Azure Cloud.
- Windows Autopilot.
- Office 365.
- VMware or HyperV.
- PowerShell Scripting.
- DHCP, DNS.
- Basic network and firewall configuration and management.
- JIRA, JIRA service management and confluence.
- NinjaOne or similar RMM solutions.
- Knowledge or familiarity with POS/ERP and general retail solutions.
- Have minimum ITIL foundation and have worked practically with incident and change management.
- Infrastructure in a corporate environment.
- A work environment with good, professional and committed colleagues.
- A corporate culture that is international, flexible and seeks growth-oriented.
- A wide range of employee benefits.
- An everyday life characterised by variety, challenges and responsibilities as well as the opportunity to put your own stamp on the everyday life.
- A workplace with colleagues from many parts of the world.
If you have any questions about the position, don't hesitate to reach out to Head of IT & Digitalisation, Mobarak Said, on tel. +45 27 80 49 94.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, so send us your application today rather than tomorrow. Applications received are assessed on an ongoing basis.