Rabens Saloner is a dynamic and creative Danish fashion brand with a passion for the impressive craftsmanship of the East.
We are now looking for a hands-on and proactive Head of International Sales with a high drive.
As International Head of Sales, you will be responsible for sales to existing and new retailers and bring it to the next level on an exciting, international growth journey. Your excellent skills in executing growth strategies internationally with a “can-do” attitude will be a point of difference separating you from other candidates for this attractive position. You must be a
“people person” with outstanding relational skills.
You will be responsible for the overall international sales performance in close cooperation with agents and distributors and be the driver of expanding sales to leading retailers and online platforms for premium brands. Your international network to leading high-end retailers and agents will be important in this position.
You will be able to form your set-up and widen your responsibility, according to your results and performance. You will work closely with a team of dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic colleagues and you will work closely with the management of the company.
You will have these responsibilities:
- Develop and execute “go-to-market practices” and reaching budgets.
- Follow-up and support to agents and distributors.
- Establish and develop partnerships with the best retailers and onliners internationally.
- Monitor sales development and analyze product portfolio performance across markets.
- Sales training and sparring to agents, including development of sales tools.
- Establish partnerships on new markets and secure growth on existing markets.
- Plan and execute sales kick offs.
- Secure close cooperation with other departments in the company.
- Being visible and proactive – showing the way through dedication, passion and results.
- You have relevant experience from a high-end fashion or lifestyle company, involved in both wholesale and retail. You understand the dynamics in the fashion industry.
- You are ambitious with a commercial mind-set.
- You are highly competitive and energetic with a personal drive without comparison.
- You are motivated in a culture characterized by passion and dedication.
- You have a strong sense for seeing and exploiting new business opportunities.
- You are a very strong networker with a likeable personality.
- You have a ”can-do” attitude with the skills to finish projects according to plan.
- You are detail oriented and still able to multi-task.
- A comprehensive sales toolbox and experience in using.
- A proven track record with excellent results from other fashion brands.
- An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset combined with empathetic skills.
- Skills to see and exploit the potential and acting on new market opportunities.
- International sales experience at high level - executing growth strategies.
- Skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally.
- Experience working together with founders / owners involved in the company.
- Relevant commercial education.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are ambitious and competitive with a high personal drive second to none.
- You have excellent people skills and a natural role model to people around you.
- You are a positive and empathetic person.
- You possess a commercial mind-set and are a skilled, proactive problem solver.
- You master to keep calm in a busy environment.
- You are a creative, proactive and solution-oriented person.
- You are loyal and a good sparring partner.
WE ARE OFFERING
- A significant and very central role on the future growth journey of fashion company, founded and driven successfully by healthy values.
- An attractive and interesting job in a fast-growing company.
- Great colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial.
- Remuneration package at competitive level according to qualifications.
UnikRecruitment assists Rabens Saloner with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job in English language.
Closing date for application is asap.