- successful chocolate brand inspired by nature
Summerbird Organic was founded in 1986 by Mikael Grønlykke, and is considered one of the best chocolate brands in the world. This is due to an uncompromising approach to raw materials, a gentle processing in production, unique and innovative combinations of flavour and the aesthetic packaging at Summerbird Organic.
All ingredients used in our products are organic, and we deliver the finest and most delicious “Bean-to-Bar” chocolate products in the world. Focus on quality, details, true craftmanship and dedication to the development of our products is essential at Summerbird Organic.
Today, Summerbird Organic has 11 shops in Denmark, 1 in Norway and 1 in Japan. The brand is also found in many organic wine shops, throughout Denmark. In total we are approx. 120 employees, of which approx. 90 are working at our headquarters, located in Assens in the beautiful nature of Funen.
Summerbird Organic is now looking for a motivated and skilled SoMe Responsible & Content Creator with creative flair to join our Marketing & E-Commerce team, currently consisting of three persons. You will report to our Marketing & E-commerce Director.
You will be part of a dynamic marketing team that provides full in-house service to the brand.
We are looking for a person, who is passionate, curious and innovative about how SoMe can support our marketing strategy. As our SoMe Responsible & Content Creator, you will use your specialized digital mindset in storytelling and combine it with the synergies coming from our content strategy.
In this job your main focus will be in expanding the brand awareness of Summerbird Organic by using your skills within SoMe and create relevant and inspiring content, both written and visually.
- Responsible for all corporate SoMe channels, e.g.Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Plan and post on all channels according to brand strategy and marketing plan
- Communicate with followers of Summerbird Organic
- Planning content, stories, pictures and videos for SoMe in collaboration with our Marketing & E-commerce Director
- Stay ahead with current and new technologies and trends within SoMe
- You have experience and a passion for SoMe and the skills to adapt new features within the field of SoMe
- Highly skilled communicator with an eye for a strong visual communication
- You work confidently confidently work with an aesthetic photography style
- Knowledge about lifestyle concepts or fashion brands is preferred
- A Storyteller, who is ready to set the Tone of Voice for Summerbird Organic
- Ideally, you have been or still are an influencer
- Experienced user of Adobe, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Analytically strong – you can turn data into action
- Fluent in written and spoken English
You must fit into a culture of excellence and passion and act proactively in an agile environment.
- You are proactive
- Optimistic attitude towards challenges that come up
- Creative, combined with a strong focus on aesthetics
- Energetic and possess a high personal drive
- Empathetic with a strong emotional intelligence
WE ARE OFFERING
- A very interesting and attractive job in a successful, innovative and ambitious company
- Dedicated and competent colleagues in a flat and informal organization
- A job where you will play an important role on the growth journey of Summerbird Organic
- Remuneration package at competitive level and according to qualifications
UnikRecruitment assists Summerbird Organic with the recruitment process. No knowledge of the identity of the candidate will be given to the company without his or her prior acceptance. For further information on this vacancy, please contact Michael Kjærgaard, UnikRecruitment at phone no. +45 2222 4000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application, CV (including link to your Instagram account) and portfolio for this job – all in English language.
Closing date for application is asap.