Here at Trendhim, we have a mission. A mission to help men tell their story through accessories. We’re searching for a Product Development Coordinator to join us on this adventure and be part of creating products that our customer not just likes, but LOVES.
The Product Development Coordinator will be an essential part of Trendhim and support product development from concept to launch. This position will report directly to the Head of Product Development and will work together with designers to coordinate and develop new products to be launched under each of our 10 house brands.
Your mission is a complex and challenging one. One that requires eagle-eye focus and organisational skills strong enough to earn your own Netflix show. You will be the person who ties the knots between designers and suppliers and ensures spot-on quality and lightning speed.
You understand that trends come and go, and you value helping create long-lasting products instead of worn-today-gone-tomorrow knock offs.
What Your Day Will Look Like
While no day is the same… you can expect one or all of these bullet points to come flying at you at any given moment.
- Help support the product development process across all accessory categories – we have 21!
- Assist with trend analysis and competitive research for brand and product launches
- Communicate with overseas and domestic vendors daily – become a Skype/Whatsapp/Wechat ninja
- Collect samples and costing from manufacturers while maintaining a database of product-related information
- Help coordinate samples as needed for meetings, photoshoots, etc.
- Work closely with the in-house Creative Team for product and packaging specs
- Pull weekly reports on sourcing timelines and closely track the development process
- Assist with special projects for the department as necessary
The ideal candidate is versed in the world of product development and has valuable experience to share. Your eye for detail detects the smaller bits and saves time today so our customers receive their products quicker. The finer details, like processes, logistics and quality assurance, make your heart flutter, whereas a day without communication and organised workflow break it a little.
You know how to work with international suppliers. Language barrier and repeating yourself isn’t a problem, and you have the patience to make sure everyone understands what you mean. You know how to negotiate price and manage priorities without sacrificing Trendhim’s reputation.
We understand that this mission is a big one, and we’re here to help along the way… with resources and every possibility under the sun to make sure you succeed. You win. Customers win. We win. We like winning.
Besides all that winning, we offer a chance to join a highly challenging environment with talented colleagues who all strive to do their best. We fight as a team and do our darndest to create impressive results together.
You’ll get the tools needed to succeed and salary according to your qualifications. Part of joining Trendhim includes next-level Friday bars, lunch club, voluntary push-up challenges, summer parties, Christmas lunch, occasional cinema tours, running events and lots of cake… sometimes cake while we run. Crazy times.
Apply and tell us:
- Why you’d love to join the team and take on this task.
- What qualifies you for the position.
- About examples of work you’re proud of.
- Good and bad examples of work in this area (not your own).
- What you do to keep developing yourself.
Trendhim is full of other heroes… all on the same journey. Join us!
Trendhim is a fast-growing e-commerce company that designs accessories for men and sells directly to consumers online. With 5,000+ products and 10 brands, we help customers in 28 countries and 18 languages. We’ve been named one of the fastest-growing companies in Denmark for the past 3 years and have no intention of stopping now. Everything is run from our office and warehouse in Horsens, Denmark.
You can read more about our vision, DNA, history and culture in our Atlas.